Events

I am always on the lookout for places to sell my pretties! Atlas Accessories HQ is in North Lincolnshire, but I cover the following areas:

• Lincolnshire
  • Nottinghamshire
  • Derbyshire
  • East Yorkshire 

I regularly do stalls at things like Family Fun Days, Charity & Fundraising Events, Schools, Christmas markets etc. If you know of any, or are organising one and would like Atlas Accessories to come along - just email anna@atlasaccessories.co.uk with your information!

Atlas Accessories is happy to arrange a tombola or similar in order to help fundraising activities, if requested. I am also a keen fundraiser for various different charities, and have recently arranged their own event in order to raise funds for Cancer Research UK. I often conduct a tombola when doing a stall, where proceeds go to whichever charity the event is for. If you are arranging an event and would like Atlas Accessories to attend, just drop me an email! Its sales@atlasaccessories.co.uk

Atlas Accessories has supported many charities through corporate events in the workplace, charitable lunches and dinners, or coffee mornings. You can offer work colleagues the opportunity to support your business's chosen charity without them needing to jump out of a plane or run a marathon! Atlas Accessories will donate a percentage cash donation to your chosen charity, which rises generously with increased sales. There is minimal impact on the day to day business if it is held in the workplace, as Atlas Accessories can provide an attractive display regardless of the space available.